The purpose of this job is to consistently achieve team sales goals to support the store’s sales, while providing superior customer service.
- Generate sales to exceed personal sales goals
- Create business by networking with teachers/schools, churches, and community organizations
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service to each and every customer
- Promote customer loyalty
- Participate in all areas of the store’s operation including displays, and maintenance
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Intermediate knowledge of musical instruments
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- The ability to multitask with customers in the store and on the phone.