Academic coordinator (Senior Level)
This Role will be a senior level person and would be required to handle 4 branches at Chennai in various places. Few Responsibilities:-
- To lead, develop and manage the financial, administrative and personnel related operations at the school.
- To contribute to the schools development and assist the Head teacher as and where appropriate.
- To assist in the formulation of the School Improvement Plan, to ensure that the budget setting process takes into account the schools priorities for development.
- To take delegated responsibility for financial decisions following appropriate discussions.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Handle queries by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Work with internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
The purpose of this job is to consistently achieve team sales goals to support the store’s sales, while providing superior customer service.
- Generate sales to exceed personal sales goals
- Create business by networking with teachers/schools, churches, and community organizations
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service to each and every customer
- Promote customer loyalty
- Participate in all areas of store’s operation including displays, and maintenance
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Intermediate knowledge of musical instruments
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 kgs.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- The ability to multitask with customers in store and on the phone.